Browse by:

  • Eastern Global Enterprise

    Wisma Y

    YSP Global Enterprise is a international trading company from Malaysia. Due to the evolusion of business, we have moved our direction import and export service partnership with manufacturing produce supply products. Our core comapny organisation chaired by Founder management team LED Managing Direstor. supportive ...
  • Beauty Base Marketing

    kuala lumpur

  • An Najiyyah Networks Limited

    Shaza Al Madinah, King Fahad Royal Suite, P.O Box 25517, Building No# 2943, King Fahad Road, Central, Madinah Al Munawwarah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Other, Malaysia

    An Najiyyah Networks Limited, is a company based in Madinah Al Munawwarah. We produce premium kasturi based perfumes, inspired by the name of Sahabat of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
  • Isanwar

    eksyen 7

  • Nano Patch Sdn Bhd

    Lot G20 Ue3 Mall, 85, Jln Loke Yew

    We are looking for International business partner to market the nano transdermal patch via MLM program. We have an exciting Borderless Binary Program. Our patches are made in USA with the best quality and effectiveness. OEM Also available
  • FZ BEAUTY HERBS

    Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia

    IMPORT AND TRADING BEAUTY SOAP ALSO SKIN CARE PRODUCT
  • Emerbakraiha

    uncak alam

  • Green Sun Industrie

    Jln PP5 / 9

  • Mancura Marketing

    28, Jalan Peindustrian Nibong Tebal 1.

    Manufacture and marketing company for herbal health product cometic product. We has been chossing the best selling in our country marketed it rest of world. also do have own distribution networkso that we can exchange with other overseas ...
  • Pan Century Edible Oils Sdn Bhd (fully Own By IOI Corporation Berhad)

    IOI Resort, Putrajaya, Selangor, Malaysia,62502

    IOI Group ventured into oil palm plantation business in 1983. Today, the has 79 estates with total area at 167,875 hectares 99% of estates' planted being palm. Approximately 68% Group's holdings are state Sabah remaining 32% Sarawak and Peninsular Malaysia, mainly central southern parts Peninsular. The produce principally ...
  • Tlongstone

    Lot 94 tmn viewpoint

  • Sk & J Enterprise

    jalan pantai permai kuala lumpur, kuala lumpur

    "nourish your skin", "satisfy needs" and "enrich beauty".Our major markets are America, Europe, South American, Middle East Asia, the main business is to export Laksh products these markets. However, we also provide OEM service if requested by foreign customers.We do believe "Laksh" ultimate that satisfy needs of modern women ...
  • Ama Health Care Clu

    NO 46, 47, DANGA BAY JOHOR

  • Vitamin C Injectable

    4, Jln Pandan Indah 6 / 17

    We located at Malaysia supplying beauty injection products to clinics and beauty salons. Our products mainly based on injections targeted at whitening, loss fat, up-lifting and anti-aging. We ship to worldwide including philippines and China.
  • Verves Marketing

    Desa Petaling

  • Emefkay Vantage

    12-02-38 Pangsapuri Cendana Jalan Metafasa u16/3, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia,40160

    One of leading dealer for DCL product in Malaysia.DCL atau De Classic Life (M) Sdn.Bhd. (415550-T) adalah perniagaan milik penuh bumiputera yang pengasasnya Encik Stapa Hj. Omar dan isterinya, Puan Azlina Che Abdullah. DeClassic Manufacturing (523951-V) salah satu syarikat beliau dipertanggungjawab untuk mengeluarkan ...
  • MyXOG International Sdn Bhd

    o. 9 , Jalan BUnga SImpuh Air 1

  • Q & Z COSMETICS MANUFACTURING SDN. BHD.

    Q & Z Cosmetics Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. is the best companion for beauty entrepreneurs. With rigorous scientific approach, professional experience and finest purest ingredients from all over world, we are able to create manufacture some of most effective skin care products. We provide customized private brand manufacturing ...
  • JudyJewel

    Jalan Bangkung Kuala Lumpur,

    I buy and sell fine jewellery and beauty products to women. As such I am looking for additional items that can be added on to my SELL LIST. 99% of my customers are women who are financially independent and most would like to look pretty.
  • Arus Tenang Enterprise

    lot 1569 kampung lubuk kawah